How to Use a PureVPN to Hide Your IP Address
A unique number known as an IP address is assigned to any device connected to a network. System exploration can benefit from it, among other things. An experienced hacker can use your IP to get a lot of information about your activity, account information, and interests.
By masking your IP address, you give others less information about your browsing habits and online history and stop them from knowing where you are physically. You can access Geo-blocked websites and restricted content without disclosing your personal information or the source of your traffic by masking your IP address.
With PureVPN, which connects users to multiple servers to keep their data private and completely free, you can stay anonymous online by hiding your IP address in just three easy steps.
How does PureVPN help?
Users of PureVPN can benefit from the greatest online privacy and security. Because the service uses an encrypted tunneling protocol in addition to military-grade protection, you can remain safe even if you unintentionally visit a malicious website or use a public Wi-Fi hotspot to which hackers have gained access.
With a plethora of features like an internet kill switch, split tunneling, port forwarding, and more, PureVPN will ensure that your online activities are private and secure.
Additionally, PureVPN claims to have over 2,000 servers and over 300,000 IPs spread across 78 countries, allowing you to unblock any website and access any content without any Geo-restrictions or censorship.
With over 3 million active users, PureVPN offers all the benefits of a large shared network. You can remain anonymous online even if you don’t use encryption because your online correspondence will be very difficult to find among the millions of people using the same network.
Additionally, if you prefer torrenting and online streaming, you will get the fastest VPN speed, allowing you to enjoy a faster torrenting and streaming experience.
Features of PureVPN
You can enjoy many benefits with PureVPN, which include:
- Strong encryption is used to prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your data.
- P2P Support: You can download and exchange files without worrying about being monitored, as it supports P2P file sharing.
- Streaming: Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer can all be unblocked with it.
- You can select which websites and apps utilize the VPN and which ones use your regular Internet connection when using split tunneling.
- Kill Switch: Makes sure that, even in the event of a VPN connection loss, your traffic is always encrypted.
- Servers: It boasts a vast network of 6,500+ VPN servers spread across 88+ locations in over 70+ countries.
- Ad Blocker: By preventing adverts and trackers, it can improve your online experience and safeguard your privacy.
- Malware Protection: This feature helps protect your device from infection by looking for malware in your downloads.
- Secure Wi-Fi: When you connect to public Wi-Fi networks, it encrypts your traffic.
- No Logs Policy: As per their stated strict no logs policy, they store no information about your online activities.
- Login: Using one account, you can connect up to 10 devices at the same time.
- Extension: For Chrome, Firefox, and Edge browsers, an extension is available.
- Bandwidth: All its plans come with unlimited bandwidth.
Best offer for PureVPN
PureVPN has a New Year promotion on three plans.
- Up to 84% discount + an additional 5 months on its 2-year plan, now available for $3.29 a month.
- Plus – 83% off + 3 additional months on its 2-year plan at $2.96/month.
- Standard: 84% off + additional 3 months at $1.97/month for a 2-year plan.
VPN Guide: How to Hide IP Address
A PureVPN subscription makes it possible to browse the internet completely, anonymously, and freely. Your IP address is masked from all networks when you connect to PureVPN servers, giving you online anonymity.
You can stay anonymous online with PureVPN and access your favorite websites easily and conveniently. Hide your IP address now by following these three easy steps.
- Buy a PureVPN membership.
- Get the latest PureVPN app client version.
- Connect to the server that you want to use.
Your IP address and traffic will be concealed and encrypted as soon as you establish a connection with a PureVPN server. This suggests that your online activity will stay out of the sight of prying eyes.
- AI Writing Tools
- Sticker Apps for Android
- VPN Apps for iPhone
- Movie Streaming Sites
- YouTube to MP3 Converters
- Fastest VPNs for mac
- Android QR Code Reader
Now that you know PureVPN offers the best VPN deals, we recommend you sign up for the service now to avoid missing out! If, for any reason, you are not happy with the service, you can return the money within 31 days.